Discover the redesigned 2016 Nissan Altima — Boston's ideal mid-size sedan that offers agile handling, cutting-edge technology, and best-in-class highway fuel economy. Be first to test drive the Altima in Boston by filling out the form to the right or calling the dealership today!
Preview w/Nissan CEO
Faster, Sleeker, Smarter
Preview w/Nissan CEO Faster, Sleeker, Smarter
To match the bold new Nissan style, the redesigned 2016 Altima gets completely new rear and front sections. In front, the new Altima features a new, lower muscular fascia with a stylish "V-motion" grille and bumper. In back, wider taillights in a new, sportier boomerang aesthetic join with a redesigned rear bumper for a sporty appearance front-to-back. Add to that LED boomerang headlights and fog lights, and the Altima turns heads every time it pulls into a parking space.
The redesign of the new Altima is more than skin deep. To start with, Nissan's engineers managed to improve drag by 10% by adding an active grille shutter, underfloor aero cover, and sleeker windshields. These changes provide a much more efficient ride to save you gas every time you get behind the wheel, and the new windshields also reduce road noise thanks to their laminated glass construction. The benefits even extend to Bluetooth Hands-free and Voice Recognition systems, which function even better in the 2016 Altima thanks to the quieter cabin.
Plus, every new 2016 Nissan Altima gives Boston, MA drivers one of the most advanced and refined interiors available in a mid-size sedan. A new center console comes standard with a 5.0-inch color audio display with Nissan's RearView Monitor and NissanConnect for your mobile apps on select trims. Every Altima also features an Advanced Drive-Assist Display in the center of the instrument panel between the speedometer and tachometer. The 4.0-inch color display is customizable and integrates key information to deliver exactly what you need without diverting your attention from the road ahead.
Just a few of the other features you can look forward to in your new 2016 Nissan Altima include:
• Advanced Zero Gravity Seats - Ergonomic seat shape for continuous support, even on long drives
• Available Bose Audio - 9 speakers, designed and placed in conjunction with Bose engineers for superior acoustics throughout the cabin
• Remote Engine Start - Standard on SV and SL trims, Nissan's remote start allows you to heat or cool the car from home
• Redesigned Suspension - Dynamic handling comes standard, perfect for Boston's tricky streets and Massachusetts' winding roads
• Predictive Forward Collision Warning - Expanded safety features, including the available, class-exclusive collision warning system that can warn the driver of risks that lie beyond the driver's forward field of view
New in 2016 is the Altima SR, Nissan's performance-focused trim with suspension revised for sportier handling and enhanced cornering, plus a "manumatic" mode for the Xtronic transmission and standard paddle shifters.
To go with its sportier feel is a more aggressive look — the 2016 Nissan Altima SR features smoked headlight housings, a rear decklid spoiler and machine-finished alloy wheels.
Ready to find out if the all-new Altima is the perfect car for you? Be first in line to take a test drive. Call, fill out the form at the top of the page, or drop by Colonial Nissan Medford today to reserve your spot!